Thursday, February 25, 2010

Okay, so I was looking at my coffee table when I got home and this is what I found:
Dirty socks
Small square Thomas the train pillow
Three channel changers
Bop it game
GI Joe Tank
Box of Tissues
Unplugged heating pad
Unplayed Leapster
Etch-A-Sketch
Chuck E Cheese Plastic Cup
Child's book
I pod
Empty plastic Easter egg
Plastic fish
Squishy Lizard
Yellow Highlighter
Sticky note pad
Transformer toy
DS Game Holder
Plain white piece of paper
Empty santa peez container &
Pair of earings
And I wonder why my mind feel caiotic? It could be because my house is caos. Then I think about when my kids will be gone. How empty and "put together" my house will be...how lonely that will feel. So instead of "freaking out" about how dirty, messy, or non-organized the house is, I will first take a moment to enjoy that it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment